Bright rainbow howlite beads are matched with natural lava stone to make this aromatherapy stretch bracelet. It is finished with Sterling Silver spacers and a Sterling Silver charm (Dotti Heart pictured). It can be worn as a regular bracelet or if you desire, essential oils can be added to be used as an aromatherapy bracelet. Please see below for more details.
Different charms and finishes are available.
- Sterling Silver
- Vermeil (24kt Gold plating over SS)
- Rose Gold (18kt Gold over SS)
Lava Stone: Is naturally formed from volcanic magma. As it cools, air pockets form, leaving a porous stone which is ideal for the diffusion of essential oils.
As it is from the Earth it is a powerful grounding stone that is useful in calming emotions. It gives strength and courage to proceed with change and helps us to bounce back with its raw energy.
Howlite: Is a beautiful stone of awareness that helps to receive wisdom and release attachments to the past. A soothing and calming stone that helps ease stress, anxiety and anger and hence brings peace to the wearer. Aids also in communication bringing subtlety and tact to difficult situations.
- When adding essential oils to your bracelet only add one drop of oil at a time. Try not to drown the beads in oils. Essential oils are strong so a less is more approach is needed.
- Keep oils away from the metal and other gemstone beads present in the bracelet, the oil may damage their natural surface.
- Essential oils can cause sensitivity in some people. Please make sure you have already tested oils before wearing near your skin.
- Try and apply the oil in advance to allow the oil to absorb into the lava stone beads before wearing the bracelet.
- The Essential Oils can last up to a few days depending on the blend. Be careful not to use really caustic essential oils such as Citrus, Thyme, Cinnamon or Oregano.
- Please do not let children or pets suck or chew on the bracelet after essential oils are added. Most essential oils are toxic if ingested.